This week has just been craayyy.
It's mainly consisted of making and cancelling plans, though. But it has been stressful.
We had a Dessert Day at school, though. That was loads of fun seeing as it was basically an all-you-can-eat. They had apple pie, pumpkin pie, two different cheesecakes, lots and lots of cookies, mini cinnamon rolls and grapes.
My friend Destiny&I also discussed and concluded why people don't sit next to us at the lunch table.......It's because we're awkward. Then we asked friends if we look intimidating. Maybe it's because we're loud & talk about weird things. Or maybe we give off this unfriendly vibe? I dunnooo.
In other news, guess what I heard on the radio yesterday......
CHRISTMAS MUSIC.
-________-
I do not, DO NOT approve. Now this is no offense to those of you who adore Christmas music or who listen to it year-round (which is completely unecessary, bytheway). I'm just saying I don't like it. Personally I think it shouldn't be playing it at all until after Thanksgiving. That and advertising it on TV. Please. Just....just don't.
Anyway I'm buying a lot of my own gifts this year. The past two years
Here's the link so ya'll can check it out! : http://www.sammydress.com/
I'll definetly be posting pictures of all my new stuff when it arrives. But, in the meantime, here's a picture of my popcorn. I have a serious addiction to it. Just to put it in perspective, I eat about 4 bags of popcorn BY MYSELF every week. Yeeeaahhhh...........thank the Dear Lord for fast metabolisms.
Well that is all, I love you, and I will try to post more often!
-Cat < 3 ☼
No comments:
Post a Comment