Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Birthday's = Awkward pictures.

So all of sudden, my friends thought it would be a great idea to turn 18.
No.
That's not cool.

My birthday is in May, so I have to wait until everyone else turns 18, then I guess it's my turn.

But last week, I went to my 'twins' birthday party!

* Background story*
My best friend, Abi, is often referred to as my twin because we look so much alike. Personally we don't think so but every time we go somewhere together, someone, somewhere has to comment on how much alike we look and asks if we are sisters or twins. Every time; without fail. It's pretty crazy. And completely unintentional. But sometimes, we are just too lazy to explain that we're not twins, so we just go with it.

"Are you guys sisters??!! Ya'll look alike!"
*Abi&I glance at each other*
"Yes! We are sisters! No one ever notices!"
"Whoa, that's amazing! Ya'll could even pass as twins!"
"Yeah people think we are twins, too! We look so much alike, huh?"
"You really do!"
*We walk away and proceed to bust out laughing.*

It even goes to the point where we'll walk into church and we'll see each other and roll our eyes. For some reason, we always dress the same too! If I decide to wear a maxi dress, guess who walks in the door in a maxi dress? haha it's insane. And recently (well it was back in August) we got our haircut together. We both had 24 inch long hair, and we got a pixie cut. Best. Decision. Ever. I love my short hair.(: But now people have a harder time recognizing who's who because we both have short hair too!


But I digress. The birthday party.
Abi&I like to talk, so we pretty much talked about everything that night. We started watching Pride&Prejudice which is her favorite movie. Unfortunetly, I didn't understand what the heck was going on. Maybe it was because I had never read the book(s) before. (Okay, now all you Pride&Prejudice fandoms can begin to hate; apparently it's a classic.....) eh, I'll read it eventually.

Presents were opened and secrets were shared, with tears of joy and choking on chips.

I also watched 'A Walk to Remember' for the first time.


OHMYGOSH. I cried like a freakin' chihuahua. That was the saddest movie I've ever seen.


1. This is how we (my lovely friend Aurora & I ) looked like after the movie. 
We were supposed to be sad.....but the flash was so freakin' bright.
2. Abstract? This is Aurora's sock, and my face.
3. No words. (Emma, Alexis & Abi.)
4. Still way too bright.











Oh, and I accidentaly deleted the picture of Abi. So just imagine someone that looks kind of like me, here.  ^^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAH TWIN. <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment